Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Aaaaaawwwww! Yep, yep, yep, yep....

So I came across this list of someone's 25 favorite bits from Sesame Street [that right there is a link and if anyone can tell me how to make it a different color than dark gray and KEEP IT THAT WAY I'd like to hear it], and didn't have to read far before I found one of my top 5: the "yep yep yep" aliens. Please take a couple of minutes out of your day to remember when Sesame Street was more like the Muppet Show, and less about selling Elmo toys.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a thank you for reading my list, changing your visited link color shouldn't be that difficult...

I haven't used Blogger in a LONG time, but I believe you want to be under the "Template" tab, & look for a line in your template that starts with "a:visited" (should be under Links). If you don't care about telling the difference between which links you have & have not visited, you can just change the little code after the # sign to the one that's directly above it under "a:link".