Monday, April 17, 2006

Quality of life update

It appears that the World Famous KROQ has finally been dragged, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century. That's right, kids, KROQ is now available for streaming online.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

Ever since I moved away from California, all I've been able to do is flip sullenly through radio stations in the car, moping that "it's just not KROQ." For the last couple of years, I've entertained myself by listening to Triple J, Australia's finest youth radio, and I really can't complain -- the jjj is great for no commercials, undiscovered-in-the-US music, and overall great tunes. Point is, the lack of KROQ was a matter of principle. It shouldn't be easier to access Australian radio than a gigantic LA station.

All of that sadness is over now. KROQ is streaming, and life is pretty damn good.

Update: There's a crappy song on right now. Back to the Aussies.

No comments: