Thursday, April 13, 2006

No, thank YOU.

I've been researching whitewater rafting trips for Chris, Andy, Jen, and myself. On one of the many many rafting tour guide websites, I signed up to receive a brochure. Today, I got the following email. It is effusive, to say the least.

Thank you, Elizabeth for your interest in Four Corners Rafting.
We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with information. We will be contacting you at *Liz's email here*. Thank you again Elizabeth for visiting our Web site, we will respond to your request within the next 24 hours. Thanks Again!


They're so grateful that I'm kind of worried. Am I the only one to ask them for information this year? Does Four Corners Rafting pretty much consist of a one-legged man with a leaky dinghy? We shall find out.

No comments: