Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I don't get it (part 1)

I saw this on Dave Barry's blog and couldn't help but to regift it to you people. Remember the Baconator? Sure you do. Well, chalk up another one for fried strips of pork flesh, because today I bring you the "Bacon Exotic Candy Bar." The description is the tagline: "Applewood smoked bacon + Alder smoked salt + deep milk chocolate." It's only $7.00 for 3 ounces, which is a bargain at $37 a pound.
Tell you what. Come over to my house, slip me a $20, and I'll cook you up a half pound of bacon and wrap it around individual Hershey's kisses. I will also dial 9 and 1, and wait for you to tell me to dial 1 again.

Except for the heart attack at the end, does that not sound a little bit delicious? Note to my vegan reader: the answer is "yes." Tough titties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yet another fantastic simpsons reference slipped in right at the end...