Sunday, October 15, 2006

U.S. Toy Constructive Playthings

If you regularly drove past a store called U.S. TOY CONSTRUCTIVE PLAYTHINGS, you'd want to go inside too, right? I've been dying to see the inside of this place since we moved here. In my mind I was expecting boxes full of finger puppets and wholesome building blocks, all sold by efficient looking men named Dieter or Jorg.

It turns out that U.S. Toy Constructive Playthings is half teacher supply, 1/3 party supply, and 17% real toys like Legos and such. Since I love cheap toys and bizarre educational supplies, we ended up spending about an hour in there. I was like a kid in a toy and constructive playthings store.

CrapCam was there to document our fun afternoon:


Lest you think I was kidding about the name





Best. Funny hat picture. Ever.



THEY EVEN HAD RELIGIOUS MUPPETS. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PLACE.


No comments: