Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's pumpkin time!

Yaaaay! So I'm sitting at home alone tonight because Chris is in California and my friends are lame. (Not really, they're busy, but go with the lame thing, it makes for better pity.) For the second Halloween in a row, I'm sitting at home (alone) doing nothing. I know Halloween isn't until Tuesday, but all the good parties are happening tonight. I presume.

Halloween is my favorite holiday, ever, so it makes me a little sad that I'm not really going to have the time or resources to do what I want with it, but maybe next year.

What I did do is carve the most awesomest pumpkin ever in the history of pumpkins. I got the idea of a cannibal pumpkin from Extreme Pumpkins, but the design's all mine.



6 comments:

Jesse said...

Holy hell, that is brilliant. I carve a mean jack-o-lantern, but I bow to your pumkin kung fu.

erica said...

Gorgeous pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

Wow... That's a pretty awesome Pumpkin...

I mean that's like hitting 20 off an over...

against...
ok they're all crap...we'll go with England...

one handed...

while skulling a beer...

Hope your Halloween week improves babe. *checks watch* HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :-)

Just back from a rather painful conference trip to Norway ("6 degrees and rainy") via Bangkok... More stamps, another publication, but now the funs all over... Go THESIS!!!

Craig. xo

p.s. Pumpkin is VERY impressive...

Anonymous said...

My daughter...I'm so proud.

Hubert said...

That is mutha fuckin John Wayne

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm, baby pumpkins.....

Dad