Monday, October 16, 2006

New job

As you may or may not already be aware, I've accepted a new job that will throw me headfirst back into an office environment -- and I can't wait. Working from home was nice on days that I had to run errands or sleep off a cold, but not so hot on days that I really just wanted to talk to someone or needed a little more structure to be productive.

I've had it with giving up a whole day's pay just to enjoy a national holiday and several days' pay to take a long weekend. Also, my old company had crappy morale and no one respected my contributions. But that's not really why I'm plunging back into the workforce.

I'm doing it for each of you. Imagine how much better the blog will be with a whole new cast of characters. Unfortunately, this means that my new coworkers and possible friends can never be told about Funundrum, but I think the creative benefits reaped from not doing so will make up for the sacrifice.

No comments: