Monday, October 02, 2006

Fall madness

Still nothing happening. I got a new phone over the weekend -- if you didn't get the number, email me and I'll get it to you.

It's got a camera, which is super cool. I took some pictures out in the open space behind our house. It's really weird -- the first few pictures I took the other day were really crisp and clear, and these are more in an Impressionist vein. I'm still toying with it, but I expect that it will give me the opportunity to capture a lot more visual confirmation of anything that may happen to me... if anything ever does. Not a whole lot going on, like I said.









This one was taken with a regular camera, not the CrapCam. The photo was taken less than a week ago, and the leaves on these trees are already turning brown and falling. Autumn: blink and you'll miss it, people.

No comments: