Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Mormons. Excellent cooks, or crazy as hell?

Funundrum reports; you decide.

Every day when I drive home past the Mormon Temple (originally debuted at the 1964 World's Fair), a wave of tasty BBQ goodness washes over me and fills the confines of the Blue Arrow of Death like a delectable, slow-roasted ghost. Made of beef. I always thought it was a nearby Outback Steakhouse or similar, gearing up for the dinner rush. Then, it occurred to me: could the old folk tales be true? Is it the Mormons cooking and eating their young? If so, good on them for embracing some seriously enticing cooking techniques.

I'm probably wrong. But I do know that they're from Mars. This is true, it's been checked out. If you, skeptical reader, need proof, here it is, for the first time ever, exclusive on Funundrum:

No comments: