Monday, September 11, 2006

Why don't insecure women try this?

Something just occurred to me. You know how it's common practice for women to either prevaricate or flat out lie about their age? Yes, I know it's rather stupid, as age is simply a number that indicates how long one has been standing around stinking up the environment. But anyway, they do it.

I got to thinking about it, and women have been doing it all wrong. Take your average insecure 40 year old woman. She probably tries to get away with telling people she's 30. Chances are, people will either 1) not believe her, or 2) think she's a pretty tore-up looking 30-year-old.

Here's my solution. If you really can't bear to have people know what your actual age is, start adding 10 years. That same 40-year-old now looks pretty good, right? Damn, she's 50? Nice legs! Or whatever.

Anyway, that's my little contribution today to help other people feel better about themselves. The other option, I guess, would to just tell people exactly how old you are, content in the knowledge that you've jam-packed each one of those years with awesome stuff. Your choice.

No comments: