Thursday, September 14, 2006

Mmmm. Ribs.

I just got done doing my morning browse of my favorite celebrity gossip sites. Now, for those of you not familiar with this bizarre habit of mine, I don't do it because I think famous people are awesome. I do it because these particular gossip sites go out of their way to point out how ridiculous, shallow, and retarded most celebrities are. It's good fun.

Anyway, I just caught this picture of Kate Bosworth, and had to share it. I guess she was in the most recent Superman movie (which really could have used a giant spider or some polar bears) and some other stuff. The reason I'm posting this picture is that I feel it's a public service to let my readers know that Kate Bosworth is, in fact, an alien who's been sent along as a scout by the mothership. You should stay away from her lest she ram her ovipositor down your throat.

I suppose it's possible that she's not an alien so much as a young and talented actress who's bought into the sad anorexic standard of today's Hollywood. But I vote alien.

I have helpfully enlarged the important part of the picture so you can get a better look at her exoskeleton.

No comments: