Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Jesse and the Fat Man

For the year I lived in San Diego, I managed to make some pretty awesome friends at the company I worked for. This is mostly because we were all creative writer types who always had something interesting to say, and an interesting way to say it. It's a good life, being a creative writer type, as long as you don't look in your wallet too hard.

At any rate, two of these fine folks were Jesse, a writer at my company, and Lee, a friend of his who worked as a chef aboard the USS Midway museum/ship thingy. Now, you may have deducted from the title of this post that Lee is called the Fat Man. He's not fat. It's just what he's called, and it's hilarious, so go with it.

These two fine folks are currently on a mad trip from Scotland to Jordan, and Jesse's doing up a blog for it, Pomo Boho Hobo. I know that I've now set it up quite a lot, and if it's crap, you'll all blame me for wasting your time. But it probably won't be. For example, they've already seen David Hasselhoff.

No comments: