Thursday, September 07, 2006

Funundrum recommends

Today, Funundrum would like to recommend an excellently written, massively funny blog called Wide Lawns. It chronicles the comings and goings of the denizens of a big country club in Florida. It's written from the perspective of a lowly employee whose two chief responsibilities are keeping track of the bar codes on cars used to open the front gates and dealing with the ridiculously crazy crap that over-entitled rich people throw at her all day.

I started reading it yesterday from the beginning, and lost an hour and a half before I got my wits about me. Maybe it's especially funny for me, since I lived in Florida and I had to deal with the over-entitled rich people at CubanCo Cruises, but I think most folks will get a kick out of it. Especially those of you still working for CubanCo Cruises.

No comments: