Sunday, March 19, 2006

We are the coolest people in the whole world.

We have gone snowshoeing. I remember a time when Craig and I sat and listened to a crazy Canadian (shoutout to April) talk about how fun snowshoeing was. We thought she was from Mars. Since moving to Mars, we thought it would be a great idea to get out and do all the snow-related stuff, but we need to work up to snowboarding.

So we borrowed some snowshoes from Chris' boss and bought a ton of winter gear at the sporting goods store's tent sale. (Note to the rest of the world: you are getting ripped off for snow gear.) Then we headed up to Winter Park, one of the several world-class ski resorts that are within an hour's drive of our house.

In a couple weeks, we're going to move up to tubing. Then--snowboarding. We are so close.




I am a picture of grace. (I was trying to get "out there" off the trail for a better picture.)



The rare Pointy-Head species of Sasquatch.



I see two asses in this picture.




We are Colorado People now. Welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have believed it until I saw it! You guys are crazy! Love ya both!