Thursday, March 09, 2006

Neighbor hilarity averted.

There's this guy who lives across the street. We call him Batman, on account of the Batmobile that's parked in the driveway all the time. I'm not sure what kind of car it is really, because it's had a lot of work. It's like, a low flat kind of sportscar looking thing, but I'm willing to bet it's one of the cheap ones. It's got a "I lowered my car, really really" body kit on it, a spoiler, and a yellow and purple paint job -- it's not like flames, but close. Hence the Batmobile moniker.

And now it appears as though Batman is moving. I was looking forward to his being a regular feature on Funundrum, along the lines of "Batman Takes out Trash" or "Batman Spends Saturday on Router Project" but that possibility has been rudely taken away from me.

'Sokay, though, the car looked really trashy and I'm glad to see it gone.

Update: I've come through for you with a picture. The moving vans left by about 11:30, which his hardly long enough to move someone out of a house. This is going to be like the time I thought Jeff and Heidi were moving out, then it was just Heidi, and she really did move out but she was still hanging around all the time. Whatever. Enjoy the Batmobile while it lasts, people.


P.S. Those of you who are looking closely might also notice the Batmower right behind the car.

Update update: I have been informed that the Batmobile is a Camaro. Whatever.

No comments: