Wednesday, August 03, 2005

SEOetry.

Jesse just introduced me to a wonderful new iteration of the acrostic, known as SEOetry. All you do is take a big ol' block of juicy copy that's been SEO'd to within an inch of its life, and then string together the first word of each line. He then forwarded me a couple of his favorites, and I tried one from the doc I had open at the time. Here we go, Jesse's two SEOems first:

In cannula moves cannula
Decreasing shrink or Dr.
As innovative cities United experience of procedure
Breast magazines
Plastic reduction Portsmouth

Even industrial Phoenix aspect
Extent critical burns for they are disabled
Are as catastrophic Phoenix
Our importance
Law cases if contact

And my first attempt:

Cosmetic
That not orthodontics
Option the effects
Porcelain application dental then appearance stain
Stephen to maintain

...I assure you, it's a lot funnier when you've been jamming cosmetic dentistry terms into poorly written copy all day.

No comments: