Monday, August 15, 2005

All hail Google.

Four months after I started this little blog, I am finally listed on Google. Go ahead, try it. Google "funundrum," and I'm the #2 entry, once you take away the crap ebay and lycos fake results. The #1 result is for a band who has an album called Funundrum, so I'll give them that.

I'm still not as cool as my friend Craig, who is still the only person I know that comes up as #1 under his name.

Update: I'm no longer #2, at least all the time. It seems to fluctuate. If you are geeky, you know this is all part of the Dance. Unfortunately, I am too lazy to learn how to SEO my own site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all about giving Google time to catch up...

Although better would be my name coming up first on Google Scholar (scholar.google.com). But that's not likely for a while...

Hi to everyone on Funundrum... Great name for a blog btw...

Craig. xo