Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Whoo! Flasher!

Chris and I were coming home from the store tonight when we spotted the channel 2 news van just down the street from our house. There was a neighbor out with his dog, watching the action, so we hustled on over to rubberneck. When we asked him what the deal was, he told us that there is apparently a serial flasher on the loose in our neck of Highlands Ranch. It's true! Read about it here! There's even a video. About halfway through, they show a woman who's wearing a fanny pack on her back (weird? yes.) -- we saw her today out on the trail and mocked her. She didn't get flashed and we don't know her personally, but I'm just trying to add some human interest to this story.

So even though I haven't heard of any Amber Alerts since I got here, I guess now I have to look out for some stalker. Lame.

No comments: