Sunday, May 14, 2006

Magic Egg: Day 4

As you may have guessed, nothing happened today on the Magic Egg front. The outside is slightly mankier, but I'd hardly call that a development.




However, as you can see on the pull-back shot, we did get our new curtain rod hung up in the front room. We are so awesome. The Magic Egg really ties the room together.


In other news, we finally got a bedroom set. By "we," I mean those of us in the house that have more purchasing power than a 10-year-old. So Chris, basically. But I helped him pick it out and it rocks. Unfortunately we have to wait for three to four months to get it. That's a really really long time, but it will be super cool not to have books and lamps and stuff lying directly on the floor. I mean, it's been fun to pretend that we just moved in, but I'm over it.

Other than that, a bit of a slow weekend. Sorry for the letdown. I will try to be more exciting in the near future.

No comments: