Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The magic of television.

For most of us, an embarrassing Memorial Day sunburn is just that. You sat out by the pool, had a few too many beers, and fell asleep for a few hours. So what? You're just lucky that no one wrote crude things on your stomach in sunscreen.

But when you're on TV 5 days a week, the stakes are a little higher. Oh crap, you say. Now you not only have to show up to work looking like a high contrast Oompa Loompa, but all of America knows what you did last weekend:




Once I posted this picture, I realized that the shockingly red man didn't look quite as shocking as he did in real life. Thanks to MS Paint, I cunningly placed Lobster Man next to Liz Clayman for comparison. I know, I probably could have got a more flattering screenshot of Liz Clayman, but she irks me for some unknown reason.


No comments: