Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Get ready

Tomorrow Chris and I are leaving for California for Kenny's graduation and other various events, such as seeing Eddie Izzard perform on Friday.

Yeah, you heard me. Eddie "I'm covered in bees!" Izzard. Whooooooooo!

But anyway, chances are good that there won't be a whole lot going on in the way of Funundrum, so I'll leave you with this. When Chris and I were at Wal-Mart today, I saw a product that was more intriguing than anything I have ever seen in my whole entire life. It was at least intriguing enough that I was willing to pay $2.97 for it.

It is The Magic Egg™.



The Magic Egg™ is a ceramic egg that you crack open and water. A bean plant will supposedly emerge, and on the bean is A PREPRINTED MESSAGE. In this case, it is "I love you." The Magic Egg™ is the reason that I thank God every day that I live in the 21st century. This will be the greatest experience, for both myself and my bloggers, ever. And I'm totally not building it up at all.

Since we're leaving tomorrow, I am saving The Magic Egg™ Experience for my return. Try to occupy your time with diverting activities, so as to take your mind off the feverish expectation that you're now living with.

No comments: