Monday, January 02, 2006

What Would Jesus Drive?

Aidy told me about the most excellent Jesus/Christmas-themed automobile that she has seen for lo these many years. Tim may have been there too. It was a standard late 70s white pickup truck, with rust spots and so forth, but it was completely decked out along the sides with swags of white Christmas lights. To top it all off, the bed of the truck sported a 5 foot tall wooden cross that was also completely covered in white lights.

I was asked to recreate the experience with my questionable photoshop skillz. Here it is -- my little contribution to postponing the Christmas season just a little bit longer.

Update: After messing with this thing for like 45 minutes, I have decided that you will have to imagine the swags of lights along the side of the truck. I'm sure you'll understand.

No comments: