Monday, January 09, 2006

More New Year's pictures!

I'm patiently sitting around, waiting for interesting crap to happen to me. In the mean time, as requested by my outpost in Brisbane, here's some more of my awesome pics from New Year's. Enjoy.

Turns out that La Bufadora in the winter looks a lot like northern California. It was really pretty.





Lacking anything else better to do, we climbed up to the top of the hill above Ensenada. In the background you can see the giant Mexican flag that waves over the harbor, and the Carnival Paradise, one of two evil evil cruise ships in town that day.


This is Hussong's cantina. Based on the number of Hussong's merchandise stores in town (three), I was expecting a lot more corporate crap. Instead, we were pleasantly surprised to find a tiny, peanut shell-strewn bar that was full of hard-working locals. It hasn't really changed a bit in the last 100 years.



I'm just never going to let Chris live this one down. It's just fonny.

No comments: