Friday, July 29, 2005

Request fulfillment.

It was recently pointed out that, besides as a plastic polar bear, I do not have any pictures of Chris on the blog. For this I would like to apologize, and immediately offer reparation. Here is a selection of Best of Chris. There will be more, but this should tide most of you over for the weekend.


This is from the Dave Matthews Band show in Chula Vista last year. Chris on the left, Brian on the right. It's that evanescent moment in every tailgater's life, when one stops in mid-sentence, -swig, or -mocking, lift's one's head delicately into the air, and declares, "Hark! Could that be the cloying but predictable scent that I think it must be? But yes! It is! Someone has broken out the bud. It's about time." It was just a great shot, totally not staged.


Here we are on what I like to call the Floating Perk, our fantastic cruise from last year. I was very canned in this picture. But I looked good, and that's all that counts.


This is not Chris. But it's still a pretty awesome cat.


This one is just in here to see how long Chris will let me keep it up. In his defense, he was sick as a dog at the time.

No comments: