Sunday, July 24, 2005

I love the zoo so much!

The San Diego Zoo is just the best. I never get tired of going there. This year they have a new exhibit called Monkey Trails that is super awesome. On account of all the monkeys. Here's some of the best pictures I took. Now I'm going to get back to enjoying my weekend. Ta!


There were about 7 gorillas in the enclosure, from the big mac daddy (pictured) down to a little food-stealing young one. But for the far less civilized primates on my side of the glass, I could have watched these guys forever.


Little jumpy monkeys are a big part of the Monkey Trails exhibit. Oh, how I love monkeys.


Baby flamingos!!! They're the little grey ones. Has anyone ever seen baby flamingos before? I know I sure hadn't.


Show me someone who gets tired of watching polar bears play, and I'll show you someone who's an inhuman freak.


Not sure about the polar bear mask. I'm thinking the last thing that kids want on a hot summer's day is a thin veneer of plastic over their faces. But I had Chris model it anyway, because it's kind of creepy. He was wearing his sunglasses under there for the full beady-eyed effect.

When Orangutans Go On Benders.

No comments: