Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bad vendor of the day

I'm starting to look at photographers for the big day, and let me tell you that they are not cheap. At least the good ones aren't. And I'm willing to pay for quality, seeing as how pictures are the only things that last beyond the wedding day. For my several thousand dollars, however, I expect a certain level of talent and an attention to detail.

It was a bad sign when I spoke with one of the aforementioned expensive photographers on the phone for a good 20 minutes, and she then sent me an email afterwards that began like this:

"Dear Christine...."

Remember that attention to detail I mentioned? Yeah, it's the number one reason I won't be going with this particular photographer. Thanks for weeding yourself out the easy way, lady.

2 comments:

erica said...

OK, on my comment streak here, I must say "Maybe you sound like a Christine?".

Fountain of Filth said...

Yeah, I'd strike a vendor like that off my list, too.