Monday, March 19, 2007

More Paddy's Parade Pictures

If you look close, you can see where Maggie's stitches are. The vet really did a good job -- once that hair grows back, the scar won't be too noticeable at all. Yay!

Making friends.

And here we are in the parade proper. If you've ever wondered what downtown Denver looks like, here it is. It's a cute little city with beautiful old architecture next to recently built lofts, tons of cool bars, a long pedestrian mall, and pretty good public transport. It's high on my list of livable downtowns in America. Unfortunately, it costs a mint to live downtown. So we don't.

Given my druthers, I would have worn one of the 17 other green shirts I own that are more flattering. I was trying to go with the theme, though, so I'm due partial credit.

1 comment:

erica said...

I was just thinking how nice you looked when I read the part about your druthers. You looked nice, and so did Maggie McGee!