Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Now what?

So now that both Chris and I have a bit more free time, we've been able to discuss what it is we'll be doing with it.  I know I've got plenty of pent-up knitting that I'm going to be getting back to, but I'll save that for when Chris is at school.  

Thanks to our friends, Shannon and Stu, we've discovered the wonderful world of homebrewing.  See, it combines all of my favorite stuff -- beer, following instructions, and having a smug sense of superiority over other people who don't make things with their two hands.  YAY!  

We won't go out and buy the necessary equipment until we have a closet cleaned out to put everything in.  Until then, the first step is to collect enough empty beer bottles to accommodate a whole batch of beer -- that's about 50 bottles.  Rough work, but someone's got to do it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm guessing you guys got married already then? congrats?