Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bathroom makeover

Last weekend, we repainted our downstairs bathroom. The old color was a terrible dusty blue/battleship gray combination, and the asses even did the ceiling in that color. Just bad. Also, the cabinets were that very special oak that was so popular in the late 80s/early 90s.

Behold, what a couple of gallons of paint, a vacation photo, and a flower in a pot can do.


Before:


After:

Before:


After:

And for those of you looking at this, and looking at the photos of our spare bedroom, I know what you're thinking and you're wrong. I did not pick the colors for either of these rooms. Chris originally suggested green for both of these rooms, and that is one of the many reasons that I am marrying him. Mmmmm. Green.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice. I approve. Mom A

erica said...

Admit it, you purposefully matches the plant pot to the scrubby thing in the shower.

It looks very nice. I think my bathroom needs a plant now.

erica said...

*matched*

Stupid grammar.

Anonymous said...

Very nice....

I still like the soap.

Mom R