Saturday, June 10, 2006

Magic Egg: It lives! IT LIVES!!!

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!! And so on.

I was fed up with the Magic Egg a couple of days ago, on account of it not doing anything resembling anything. Rather than just toss it in the garbage, however, I tried to think scientifically -- what would the Mythbusters do? Well, they'd probably try to explode it with TNT made from newsprint and cat food. All I had was a hammer.






I don't know how the bean plant was supposed to get through that ceramic. It's a good quarter inch thick! Below is the frighteningly large plant I found inside the so-called Magic Egg. It made me feel instantly bad that I hadn't watered it for a couple of days. Since it still appeared to be alive, I planted it outside in the hopes of reviving my Magic Egg dreams. Before I put it underground, though, I checked: Still no "I love you." Stupid plant.

No comments: