Tuesday, June 20, 2006

God loves root beer

Alright. Until one of you makes something interesting happen to me, I'll be forced to post stuff like this. Let it be a lesson.*

I drove up with Chris last week to Vail, as he had a meeting with the Vail people. The people who own Vail. Chris is super-important. At any rate, on the way back we stopped in a little town to use their various amenities, and I saw two fast food places side by side:

Apparently His people are also total lardasses. Hey Dad -- Chix. Excellent.


I swear I looked around for the Wendy's. Didn't see it. I guess it could be wedged between the two carwash service bay thingys, but I don't think so. Wait. Maybe you can just go in there and get sprayed with Frosty. Mmmmmm. Frosty wash.

*Craig. Musk Lifesavers. This means you. Your PhD can wait. Use your ubicomp skillz for good, not evil. Can't you like teleport them to me or something?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny... I was in the shop yesterday feeling like I was a bad friend or something...

I finally figured it out today, and wondered "I wonder if Liz has bitched on her blog about what a bad friend I am..."

Which makes me psychic... or just a bad friend... Soon I promise!!!