Saturday, February 25, 2006

I've been working from home for a week now, and I think it will suit me just fine. It will be better when I have a dog, and continuous internet access, and I'll have to find a hobby with other people so I don't go nuts, but it's going to be good.

There's been only one disturbing trend so far. Since I'm sitting at the kitchen table right now until we get a desk for downstairs, I tend to look out of the windows a lot. Fine on its own, yes. But there's this preschool across the street... and I found myself bizarrely interested yesterday when I saw the teachers setting up some sort of special activity outside. Seriously. I was totally fascinated by what these kids were doing, mainly because it was something different.

I was also completely let down when the special activity turned out to be jumping back and forth across a rope that had been laid on the ground. Stupid boring preschoolers.

No comments: