Friday, February 17, 2006

Hello Kitty Everywhere (Southwest Edition)

For those of you who were lucky enough to see the first edition of Hello Kitty Everywhere, you will perhaps recall some of the fabulous locations that Kitty has already seen, including New Orleans and Crawford, Texas (home of the Bushes.) I might get crazy and post 'em here. But anyway, this last road trip of ours afforded Miss Kitty a chance to see and be seen in entirely new places. I bring you... Hello Kitty Everywhere Southwest Edition. If you are good, I will put it on a DVD with the rest.

Can you spot her on the left? I had never actually been to the Fabulous Las Vegas sign, but the HKE project knows no limits. Or shame.





This was taken just on the far side of Hoover Dam.


There was a bit of a breeze, so Chris is in this photo to make sure that Hello Kitty didn't visit the bottom of the dam as well.


Here it is, kids. Hello Kitty is in both Nevada and Arizona. I know, I totally just blew your mind.

No comments: