Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Look what I have done for you.

I mean, aside from letting this blog go idle for three months, so that you would more fully appreciate the material I've put into it.

No, I've gone and moved from the Denver suburbs to smack in the middle of the city of Chicago.  I've only lived here properly for a few days, but I can't shake the feeling that I've moved to the greatest city in America.  I'd say the greatest city in the world, but a) I haven't yet been everywhere else and b) I think London might give a run for the money.

I expect this turn of events to present some excellent blogging opportunities.  After all, this is an actual city where stuff really happens.  I get to ride the train everywhere, which is the great social equalizer and will bump me up against a pretty good cross-section of humanity.  You never know what might happen.

My next post is a case in point.

No comments: