Thursday, July 12, 2012

Awww, you guys are awesome.

And by "you guys," I mean the internet in general, and the SEVEN (7) (!!!!) of you following my blog.  I reckon 7 internet people is about the same as 2 real people, so to both of my readers, I continue to salute you.

Looks like Funundrum may be on again.  My life is slowly starting to have stuff happen to it again -- aside from the small monkey-creature who continues to abide in my home despite our best efforts to persuade it otherwise.  I believe it's because we keep feeding it.  I always promised myself this blog wouldn't be about him, hence the large amounts of nothing recently (the term "recently" is being used here in the framework of epochs-to-ages).

Anyway, here we go.  I even have some CrapCam pictures!

1 comment:

Miz Dinah said...

Ooooo a crap-cam! How very...moving. ;)