Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday, Funundrum!



Five years ago today, I was wedged into a tiny couch in TinyHouse(tm) by the beach in San Diego. I thought it would be fun to have a blog to write all the ridiculous things that popped into my head during my day job, which was to write ridiculous websites for plastic surgeons and lawyers. It was fun. It was fun all the way through:

5 adventures in Latin America
2 interstate moves
2 new jobs
1 engagement
1 wedding
some guy's entire MBA program
2 wedding anniversaries
at least 4 new hobbies, 2 of which have stuck
1 crazy HypnoDog
1 evil squirrel
more bad copy than you can shake a stick at

And it's still fun. I may go through periods where it feels like a chore, but all I really want is to write something that makes me giggle when I read it back. I hope I've made you giggle a couple times too, because I'm going to keep doing it the best I can. Five years is a long time in Internet Years. I'm kind of proud of that.

1 comment:

smm said...

*giggle*