Monday, September 08, 2008

I just want to ride on my motorsickle.

Been cleaning out the CrapCam.  I don't usually see clever license plates on motorcycles, but this one simply takes the cake.


If you're not laughing your ass off right now, you're probably among the 99% of people who don't know "The Motorcycle Song" by Arlo Guthrie.  You should really make an effort to listen to it, as it's fairly bizarre, which is what I'm always looking for in a story song.  At any rate, the chorus goes like this:

I don't want a pickle
I just want to ride on my motorsickle.
And I don't want a tickle
I just want to ride on my motorsickle.
And I don't want to die
I just want to ride on my motorcy....cle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are truly a child of Baby Boomers! You have learned you lessons well, Grasshopper.



Love,
Mom R

Anonymous said...

What about the pickle?