Monday, March 03, 2008

Meet Kristen.


 Kristen is special in many ways.  One of those ways is that she doesn't like slang words that are pronounced ending in "-a" when they are spelled ending in "-er."  For example, she won't say "holla," and certainly not "playa hata."  I mean, she won't even say them in jest, or to demonstrate her point. She doesn't even like saying "Splenda" (the sugar substitute that comes in a yellow package), even though that's its real, trademarked name.  She claims, rightfully so, that the word is a bastardized form of "splendor."  So are half the other brand names out there, but I digress.

This is the first time I went out drinking with Kristen.  Before the evening commenced, I learned that Kristen will, in fact, say "holla" when she's had enough to drink.  I had to capture video of this wondrous event.  Please ignore the drunk chick at the beginning.  She should have had her camera taken away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally off topic, but check your email, including your junk/spam box. I tried emailing you, but I'm not sure you got it. I know you said your inbox rejected it once before, so...

Very cool St. Paddy's pics :)

Stacy