Monday, March 03, 2008

Early St. Patrick's Day!

This year, St. Paddy's falls on a Monday, which is kind of lame. A friend of a friend came up with this excellent alternative, which is a paddy wagon pub crawl. They loaded us onto buses that took us around to four different pubs in town. Free t-shirt, free beer on the bus -- it was brilliant (the shirt was great, but the beer? warm Pabst.) Chris and I were joined by some of my friends from work, and a good time was had by all. I've been told I also enjoyed myself.



Not sure who this is.  But allow me to tell you how funny it was at the time.

Carly on the left there.  She was also sporting the PBR box at one point.  And no, we weren't talking to anybody.

Just past the crazed leprechaun on the left, you'll find Carly, me, and Kristen.

Ahem.

No comments: