Sunday, January 06, 2008

It's official.

I am officially in love with Barack Obama.

1. He's pro-choice. Let's face it, it's pro-abortion, and I'm fine with that. I hate the spin of "pro-choice" and "pro-life." But that's for another day.

2. He's pro-other countries. I need a stronger dollar and for fewer countries to hate us. See, other countries hating us is the source of a lot of our problems.

3. He's young, which was mainly why I was in love with Bill Clinton.

4. He's black. That would piss off the unwashed NASCAR masses. Yay for that.

I probably have a lot of other good reasons, but this is good enough for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could add: He doesn't sound like his every position came from a nation-wide poll or a focus group trapped in a mall somewhere... He's raised the most of his money in small amounts from non-commerically affliated donors (i.e. real people) and seems to be aware of other countries (ok McCain probably knows lots of other places he wants to bomb...)

HOW GREAT is it that Mr. 9-11 is out... I heart the American Public :-)

In other news it looks like our economy is tanking too... Wait for our interest rates to hit 12% and then sell? I mean buy... other people's foreclosed properties are probably the only thing we'll be able to afford in the next 5-10 years...
:-|

Craig - 'There's water falling from the sky... I wonder what it is?!?!?!?!?'