Saturday, December 08, 2007

I made this!

Look, it's like the first real piece of clothing I've ever knitted. Aside from this, all I've ever made is a huge green and purple elephant that my niece apparently loves to divebomb into now that she's learning to walk.


But this! This is a hat! It's round! I can wear it outside! It functions in both the "on" and "off" positions! I've already started on the second one, because it's fun. After this, I think I'm going to have to move on to socks. Put in your orders now, just don't expect anything before Christmas. Socks look freaking hard.


3 comments:

erica said...

Nice job... plus it's brown, I highly approve.

Ever since I learned about them I've been wanting to knit a tree sweater (obviously not bad enough to do it, but it's on the list).

http://redshirtknitting.com/?page_id=271

Fountain of Filth said...

Awesome hat! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, very nice...it IS brown.:(

Mom