Friday, December 10, 2010

Funundrum Recommends

You know those big tins of cheese, caramel, and butter popcorn that appear like magic in office breakrooms right about this time of year? And how the cheese and caramel always get finished way before the regular kind?

First of all, why even bother with the regular kind? How come you never see half and half cheese and caramel?

Anyway, there was quite a lot of cheese/caramel detritus in the bottom of the tin. These pieces, for reference, were about the size of Nerds candy. I took a big scoop back to my desk and emptied it into my mouth via a paper towel funnel.

It was the greatest thing I have ever tasted. I hallucinated unicorns. I am alerting the Michelin people and recommending an immediate application of at least two stars.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy holidays, you guys!!!